Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Booth H-06


San Diego Comic Con is coming! I will be there at my usual booth H-06 at the end of isle 1000. Please stop by and say hello. I will also be on a panel on Friday. here is the info:

Friday, July 24, 2009

2:30 pm -3:30 pm: State of the Animation Industry-- ASIFA-Hollywood's annual overview of trends in the animation industry. In this turbulent economy, how is the animation industry faring? Can games take up the slack? Is 2D coming back? Moderated by Tom Sito (Shrek, The Lion King). Panelists include Raul Garcia (The Missing Lynx), Frank Gladstone (producer, Starz Media, Dreamworks), Jun Falkenstein (The Tigger Movie, Mulan II), Helen Jen (Games), and Stephen Silver (Kim Possible) Room 10

7 comments:

COMIKXGUY said...

i'm going to have to see you next year

indavao said...

hi... just dropping by!
http://www.fileafro.com
http://mobileandetc.blogspot.com
http://kantahanan.blogspot.com

CosmicPencil said...

Stephen,

I am going to come by. I am really excited to get a chance to talk to you (again). I stopped by in 2006 and 2007 (missed last year though). I hope you have copies of your art book to purchase.

I have a lot of questions for you...

-matt

Michael J. Ruocco said...

Hey Stephen, it was a real blast seeing you & Heidi at the convention this week. It was great seeing you both again & I hope you enjoyed it all just as much as I had.

Thanks again & take care!

By the way, your new book rocks, just like I expected it would!

Alex Liki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alex Liki said...

Have a good Comic Con Stephen! Hope to be there next year!

Smarry said...

Wow great information I dont want miss this opportunity ok bye I ll see u there.........

___________________
Smarry
Get easy cash at your door step