Monday, April 12, 2010

LAST FACEBOOK POST!!!!


Dear Passion for life group members.

I wanted to let you know that due to some hacking concerns I am moving my passion for life group to a new improved site, where i can post pics and videos. If you wish to still recieve monday morning words of encouragement you can now join this site
and hit the "Subscribe to Passion For Life by Email" link on the right side and you will get the weekly updates.
Thanks for being a part of my group and I hope to see you there.
I posted one there this morning.
Silver

5 comments:

Graham Ross said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
stephen Silver said...

on the right side

andre medina said...

hey steve!! i added some new drawings...how you been? you coming back to teach at Cal Arts?

上宜俊宇芳心 said...

人生中最好的禮物就是屬於自己的一部份......................................................

devid said...

A huge selection of super silver wedding gifts and anniversary gifts from Edinburgh Silver