Wednesday, June 16, 2010

CHARACTER DESIGN PANEL

I wanted to invite you to a character design panel I am on tomorrow night June 17,2010 between 6:30 and 9:30 pm. that will take place at The Animation Guild in Burbank. if you are a non member it is $10 and member $5. It should be fun. I will also be selling super discounted books.
Myself, Bob Singer, Bill Schwab who did the "MUSINEX" commercial characters,Jamie Mitchell who did SPECIAL AGENT OSO, Bonita Varish who did the Klasky-Csupo characters like RUGRATS and Linda Miller will be speaking on Hanna-Barbera and possibly Don Bluth characters.

3 comments:

hamed said...

Hi Stephen,How are you?
This is hamed I will in your class in the next term wooowwwwwwwwww
now I'm student in Animation Mentor in class 5
this is my blog
www.hamed-animatiomentor.blogspot.com
I cant wait for see you and your class :-D this is amazing

黃佳伸 said...

要持續更新下去喲!!祝你心情愉快.................................................................

佳梅 said...

看看blog放鬆一下,工作累死了....<.................................................................